If you’re looking for a cooker hood which is sleek in design, excellent in performance and at an affordable price, then why not try the V50 black 50cm visor cooker hood from SIA and look forward to a new and improved cooking experience!
Built with customers in mind, the V50BL is compact in size to fit around your every need. Perfect for small kitchens, whilst not reducing its excellent performance, this is the perfect choice for your home!
With your purchase, you can look forward to excellent features such as…
• 3-speed push button controls
• Two 28w halogen lamps, and…
• Two aluminium grease filters
The 3-speed push button controls offer many options when it comes to eliminating steam from your kitchen. Designed to keep steam produced from cooking to a minimum, you can alternate between low, medium and high extraction power, keeping your kitchen fresh at all times. Suiting all styles of cooking, such as slow simmering, vigorous boiling and intense frying, excess steam in your kitchen will be the least of your worries.
Illuminating your cooking area, the two 28w halogen lamps are the perfect addition to the V50BL cooker hood, allowing perfect visibility of your pots and pans on the hob below. You can finely chop your vegetables with ease, taking your culinary creations to new heights with little hassle involved!
But wait, there’s more…
• Choose between ducted and recirculated installation when you make this purchase, and simply buy a ducting kit or charcoal filters, respectively, before checkout
• Keep your appliance crisp, clean and grease-free, thanks to the inclusion of the aluminium grease filters! Simply place them in the dishwasher, once saturated, and look forward to perfect end results every time, and…
• A 5 year parts 2 year labour guarantee is sure to seal the deal, so don’t miss out on this fantastic deal!
5 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour Guarantee
Ducted or recirculating installation
2 x Aluminium Grease Filters
Push button controls
2 x 28w Halogen Lamp
Operating Modes: Extraction & recirculation
1m Ducting Kit Included For External Extraction
This model is top vented only
Ensure sufficient ceiling height to accommodate clearance between hob & extractor
Required height over gas hob: 750mm
Required height over electric hob: 650mm
Noise level: 65 dBA
Extraction rate: 300 m3/hr (max)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 500mm x 470mm x 130mm
Air outlet diameter: 120mm
Mains lead length: 1m