With your purchase of the V50SS visor cooker hood, you can look forward to excellent features such as…
• Two 28w halogen lamps
• 3-speed push button controls, and…
• Two aluminium grease filters
Softly illuminating your cooking area, the inclusion of the two 28w halogen lamps allows you perfect visibility of your pots and pans on the hob below, ensuring your delicious delights can be cooked to perfection! They also add an ambient lighting effect throughout your kitchen, creating a warm and homely feel throughout.
In addition, the 3-speed push button controls ensure precise control, ensuring steam produced from cooking is kept to a minimum. With a choice between low, medium and high extraction power, you can choose the perfect setting for the dish you’re cooking on the hob below. Whether it be a steamy stir-fry or a slow simmering of vegetables, excess steam in your kitchen will be the least of your worries!
But wait, there’s more…
• With the two aluminium grease filters, you can keep your kitchen appliance in pristine condition with every use! What’s even better is their dishwasher-proof quality, meaning maintenance is practically effortless!
• It’s sleek stainless steel design is sure to add a subtle, yet stunning touch to your kitchen décor scheme, boasting elegance throughout, and…
• Its 5 year parts 2 year labour guarantee ensures total customer satisfaction for years to come!
5 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour Guarantee
Ducted or recirculating installation
2 x Aluminium Grease Filters
Push button controls
2 x 28w Halogen Lamp
Operating Modes: Extraction & recirculation
SIA2 Recirculation Charcoal Filters Available From Our Store
D1 & D3 External Ducting Kits Available From Our Store
This model is top vented only
Ensure sufficient ceiling height to accommodate clearance between hob & extractor
Required height over gas hob: 750mm
Required height over electric hob: 650mm
Noise level: 65 dBA
Extraction rate: 300 m3/hr (max)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 500mm x 470mm x 130mm
Air outlet diameter: 120mm
Mains lead length: 1m